YELLOWSTONE'S GRAND CANYON.
This article is Part 4 in a 6-Part Series.
- Part 1 - Bison Trail Hike in Yellowstone
- Part 2 - Vibrant Colors of Grand Prismatic Spring
- Part 3 - Bison Roaming Yellowstone's Vast Landscapes
- Part 4 - This Article
- Part 5 - Grand Teton National Park Adventure
- Part 6 - Jenny Lake Morning Hike: Mountain Bliss
As I hiked along the South Rim of the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone National Park, I felt overwhelmed with the view before me. The sheer eagle of the canyon walls, the river snaking through, and the imprint of the wind and the water shaped the canyon over time all astounded me. The intensity of the colors, from the yellow and red of the rocks to the deep greens and blues of the river, created an incredible experience I will never forget.